Sunday, April 1, 2012

#5. A Doodle A Day - Day 14 Comparison Pair I

Hullo, so it's been a while that I doodled with so little effort or concentration.
Well, it's just a doodle, so why not? XP

This is a comparison between Ji-Eun and Soo-Oh, two of my protagonists for my new story project (http://blog.naver.com/haejinsung). 
This is what they are like in school.
Ji-Eun is emanating a dark~ gloomy~ aura around her that her peers like to tease.
Soo-Oh is like a shining prince (can't believe I said that word..) that attract not only girls but also boys.



Outside school, they are pretty different in their private lives. Ji-Eun dresses up the way she wants and scavenge (?) the street for things she would like to use for her miniature art. Detailed photos, working progress and explanations can be seen in this post >> http://projectmacy365.blogspot.ca/2012/03/5-doodle-day-day-12-drawing-character.html 


Soo-Oh, on the other hand (I haven't drawn that yet) is not a very shining prince outside school. I say a prodigal son is more likely.....


Kinda like this, (though settings are different, the above painting is a Dutch Baroque painting by Honthorst) a debauched young man. But Soo-Oh should NOT be a stereotypical prodigal son. It would be boring. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment