Saturday, March 31, 2012

#5. A Doodle A Day - Day 13 Another Character, This Time Not My Fav

Today I sketched a general image of a side character for my new story project.
His name is Won-Seok Seonwoo (선우원석, 18). 
He is a handsome and gentlemanly guy that Ji-Eun has had a crush for a long time. (Ji-Eun is the character I drew yesterday, who can be seen here: http://projectmacy365.blogspot.ca/2012/03/5-doodle-day-day-12-drawing-character.html

Well, he is good at virtually everything and attracts many girls.
He is a kind of character -- very nice and kind-looking but actually manneristic and superficial -- that I do not find attractive, both as a person and as a guy.


But as a CHARACTER in MY story, he SHOULD be more attractive. Unless I will just find him too boring and delete his character :P
So... yeah! I need to make him more attractive than a guy with a handsome look and nice manners. :)


The person I had in mind when I drew this was Nickkhun. 
He is a famous celebrity in Korea and Asia, I guess.
(I found a Wikipedia page on him.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nichkhun_Horvejkul)
I do not know him much, (I do not know about celebrities in general) 
and I am NOT saying that he is not so good as he looks like, please bear that in mind.
But to me he clearly has the look that makes him look nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment